Author Topic: DyDo's New Where the Canada have I Been Thread? THE SEQUEL  (Read 21 times)

Offline DykeDoc

• St. Pius RP Team Leader
  • (UD) Senior Zookeeper
  • The Numinous One and Empress of Zombie-landia
    • UD Profile
DyDo's New Where the Canada have I Been Thread? THE SEQUEL
« on: October 10, 2017, 06:20:19 PM »
ZOOKEEPERS.

It's that time of year! Tell me about your life. Where are you now? What are you up to? Keet, can we send an alert to all the forum members just to come back and say hello?

I'LL START HOLY frack I HAVE KIDS.

Two foster kiddos who we MAY get to adopt and they're great AF. I also finished the PhD, finally, have a full time job, got a whole bunch of old (er, mid-30's) people health stuff,  got my first two tattoos and loved it (and plan to get many more), and had a parent die. IT'S BEEN A BUSY SUMMER. But life is mostly good.

Gaming wise I'm on WoW a little bit and Minecraft less, mostly because nobody's there and kids take all the time (have a toddler and a 4 month old).

I MISS YALL. What's going on? Where y'all at?

Offline Wade Cable

• BADmini
  • Smells like Whiskey, looks like a Cabinet.
    • UD Profile
Re: DyDo's New Where the Canada have I Been Thread? THE SEQUEL
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2017, 05:51:36 PM »
Whoa. Congratulations with the kids, and good luck also.

I'm currently studying to become a practical nurse, and right now I'm doing a on-job-learning period on special education school (and loving it). I had plans to work at a kindergarden, but I might just stay in the school if they offer me a vacancy.

And I've been asked to do some technical stuff for a small theater group. Smasho knows how much fun that stuff can be.
Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.